Coaching & Mentoring for Leaders
At The Results Centre, we work with teams and individuals to deliver real Development either through direct 1:1 Coaching or Mentoring or by teaching you and your teams how to Coach.
COACHING & MENTORING DESIGNED & DELIVERED FOR MIDDLE MANAGEMENT & PROFESSIONALS – WITH PARTICULAR EMPHASIS ON INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE:
- Clearly identified for accelerated development
- New into role who may require support
- Highlighted as promotable on the succession plan
- Female managers working in male dominated environment and looking to break through
- Change managers who are involved in creating change and/or individuals put at risk of redundancy
- Experiencing symptoms of stress & anxiety who require support and guidance to focus on positive mental health and wellbeing.
Coaching programmes – what do they look like?
Coaching and Mentoring, by their very nature, are tailored to the needs of the individual.
Contracting (often via triangulation) is paramount – what do you want as an outcome, what does AMAZING look, sound and feel like to you – we’ll then STRETCH this!!
Coaching and Mentoring programme lengths vary but, as an example, most programmes run in cycles of six sessions and are delivered at a competitive hourly or session rate.
Please contact us for further details at email@example.com